Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient through information technology, engineering and science. As a large scale prime systems and services integrator, we turn complex data into usable solutions for our customers. In practical terms, we deliver software applications for a wide range of missions in the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance domain. We provide critical projects to the Department of Defence whilst supporting the IT environment for the Australian Taxation Office. We also maintain legislative websites for a number of governments.
All of our graduates are employed on a permanent basis and work on real projects as an embedded and productive team member right from the start. As a Leidos graduate, you will be working on interesting and challenging projects and will take part in a range of training and development opportunities. To support you further throughout the graduate year, and your early career here at Leidos, you will also be assigned a mentor and buddy.
Applications are now open and close Tuesday 6th April. Apply now https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Leidos1?search=graduate
We have multiple opportunities across Melbourne and Canberra
· Graduate Business Analyst
· Graduate Cyber Analyst
· Graduate End Point Security Engineer
· Graduate Finance Associate
· Graduate ICT Generalist
· Graduate ICT Systems/SW Infrastructure Engineer
· Graduate Procurement Coordinator
· Graduate Project Coordinator
· Graduate Proposal Analyst
· Graduate Software Engineer
· Graduate Systems Administration
· Graduate Systems Engineer
· Graduate Service Management Engineer
· Graduate Infrastructure Administrator
Successful candidates will be required to be Australian Citizens and be able to obtain and maintain an Australian Government Security Clearance.